The Career Discovery Programme reserves the right to make amendments to programmes, in particular in regards to environmental conditions or unforeseen staffing issues. You will be given reasonable notice of any changes proposed.
Should you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com
Bookings, Payments & Refunds
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received and you have accepted the booking terms and conditions, and have submitted the parental consent form.
- Changes to bookings before December 10, 2020, will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Changes made afterwards will not be eligible for any refund.
- COVID-19 related cancellations made with a minimum of 24-hours notice of the Career Discovery Programme will be eligible for a full refund. This clause applies if the participant or a member of the participant’s household contracts COVID-19.
Health & Safety
- Participants will be given a comprehensive health and safety induction at the beginning of the Career Discovery Programme and before field trips. These inductions will cover emergency procedures as well as general conduct.
- The Career Discovery Programme staff will ensure that all activities are conducted in a safe and respectful manner.
- Participants are required to follow the Career Discovery Programme rules and instructions provided by the Career Discovery Programme staff.
- The Career Discovery Programme will be offered in COVID-19 Levels 1 and 2. During Levels 3 or 4 the Career Discovery Programme will be cancelled and a full refund issued.
Terms of Engagement
- The Career Discovery Programme starts daily at 9 am in the morning and ends at 5 pm in the afternoon. Participants are expected to be on time each day for the session start time at the Faculty of Architecture and Design Innovation Te Aro Campus.
- Lunch or other food is not provided. During the lunch break, students can either remain in the university building and use the kitchen facilities to warm up their own food or leave the building to go eat lunch outside of the Campus at their own responsibility and risk. Students are expected to return to the university building on time for session start after the lunch break.
- Participants are expected to follow the Career Discovery Programme rules and are required to follow instructions provided by the Career Discovery Programme staff.
- Participants who disrespect the Career Discovery Programme or University rules will be asked to leave the Career Discovery Programme early.
Download the Parental Consent Form